We're so excited that in-person worship is resuming. We know you have lots of questions. We hope to answer them all before the week's end. Please visit this page to find the most recent information. You will also be able to make your reservation here.
Here are some key things to get you started:
- We plan to return to In-Person worship on June 21st.
- We will have limited seating so that we can accurately social distance – 80 seats in the Sanctuary and 100 seats in the Family Life Center.
- We are using a reservation system to help with the limited seating.
- Reservations for service will open Mondays at 8am and close Thursdays at 4pm each week of service.
- We will have one service in both worship venues – 8:00 and 11:07.
- All services will be Livestreamed, as they have been for the past seven years. Pastor Faith will still be available for questions and issues all morning.