Here's what you need to know this week. Click each thing for more details. Want to receive Church Life reminders by email and text message? Text CHURCHLIFE to 850-204-4545 or click here.
The Week of Sunday, May 24th
- Taskforce - Last week, our COVID-19 Task Force gave us an update, you can find that update archived on our website at sumc.io/covid.
- Drive-by Goodbye - Pastor Brian's last Sunday will be Sun, Jun 7th. We are planning a goodbye parade for the Dale's. We plan to meet at Shalimar Ball Park to line up and decorate our cars at 2:30pm. We will start the parade at 3pm, led by our very own Deputy Self. There will also be a box available if you would like to give the Dales a note or card. sumc.io/driveby
- Free Grocery Give Away - Tue, May 26th SUMC will be a host site for Feeding the Gulf Coast. We will start distributing food in the Family Life Center parking lot at 9am until all the food is gone. Registration for cars will start at 8am. We expect to feed 150 families. Help us serve our community. Volunteers should arrive at the church at 6:30am to unload the semi-truck and get everything ready. sumc.io/freegrocery
- REBOOT Crisis - Our Military ministry recently completed a 5-week Crisis Edition of REBOOT. This free online group is available to anyone who is struggling with trauma, especially during this crisis. If you know of a military person or dependent that needs support, please pass this information along. sumc.io/rebootcrisis
- Attendance - We would love it if you register your attendance with us. You can fill out the webform found online or you can send an email to