Here's what you need to know this week. Click each thing for more details. Want to receive Church Life reminders by email and text message? Text CHURCHLIFE to 850-204-4545 or click here.
The Week of Sunday, November 17th
- Helping Our Community Children - See insert in the Worship Guide on how you can help our community children over the holidays. We have three different ways you can share the joys of giving: Teenage Gift Card Ministry, F.A.I.T.H. Backpack Giving Tree, and the Angel Tree.
- Premier Jewelry - Join us for a morning of Christmas shopping! The Youth Choir will have a fundraiser pop up boutique Sun, Nov 17th in the FLC from 9am to 12:30pm. Premier Jewelry is designed to be high in fashion, rich in details & easy on your budget. There's a lot to love too - plus we will have samples of the new fall collection and the new catalog! 100% of the profits will be donated to the Youth Choir!
- Surviving the Holidays - Wondering how you will survive the weeks surrounding Thanksgiving and Christmas? Are you dreading these holidays, knowing that everything has changed and that happy memories from past years can’t be recreated? Our Surviving the Holidays seminar is especially for people who are grieving a loved one’s death. Grief Share will present this class on Nov 20th at 6pm at the #10 Second Street House.
- Financial Peace Live - A one night only FREE event, broadcasted live across the country. Join us at Shalimar UMC in our chapel on Wed, Nov 20th at 5:30pm as we join with thousands around the country to watch Dave Ramsey and Chris Hogan teach the 7 Baby Steps and show that anyone CAN win with money.
- Decking the Halls - Come deck the halls with us on Nov 24th as we decorate the Sanctuary and Family Life Center directly after the 11/11:07 services.
- Charge Conference - Our Annual Charge Conference is Sun, Nov 17th at 12:30pm in the Sanctuary.