Here's what you need to know this week. Click each thing for more details. Want to receive Church Life reminders by email and text message? Text CHURCHLIFE to 850-204-4545 or click here.
The Week of Sunday, December 15th
- Advent Offering - Each Christmas we honor or remember loved ones with a special collection called the Advent Offering. Please fill out the order form found in your Worship Guide and return it, along with your donation no later than Dec 15th. Love ones will be honored in the Dec 22nd Worship Guide and Beacon.
- Christmas Eve Services
- Service for children and their families will be at 3pm in the FLC
- A service of lessons and carols will be in the Sanctuary at 5pm led by the youth choir and 7pm led by the chancel choir
- The Freedom service will be at 11:07pm in the FLC
- All services will celebration Holy Communion
- The 5pm, 7pm and 11:07pm services will include candle light
- Annual White Christmas offering during services supporting the United Methodist Children’s Home and Children in Crisis
- Pursuing - 21 Days of Worship, Prayer, and Fasting - Our theme for our 21 days in 2020 is pursuing. The Holy Spirit pursues us from the moment of our birth. It is this preemptive work of the Holy Spirit that leads us to pursue God. As we study the Gospel of John, we will be looking at the passages through the book the Holy Spirit moved during Christ's ministry, how God pursed people, and where people pursued God. I challenge you to keep this idea in your mind as you fast, pray, and worship over these three weeks. Look for places that God is seeking you and be actively seeking God.
21 Days of Worship - Jan 6-Jan 26, 2020
- Sun - Normal Worship Times
- Mon-Fri - 6am Sanctuary
- Sat & Holidays - 9am Sanctuary
- Angel Trees and Teen Gift Cards - We want to celebrate these two ministries who, with the generosity of the congregation, was a blessing to over 215 children this Christmas!