Every Monday, 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
This group of single and married women and men gather on Monday evenings at 6:00pm in the Family Life Center. They study a variety of Bible based curricula and child care is available.
- Leader: Ralph Johnson - 850-651-7906
- Room: Family Life Center 207
- Child Care Provided: If Requested
- Day: Monday
- Time: 6:00pm
Watch Your Mouth: Understanding The Power of the Tongue
By Tony Evans
From bestselling author Dr. Tony Evans comes a compelling resource to help you learn to tame your tongue. With life-changing insights shared through engaging lessons and anecdotes, you'll learn what the Bible teaches about talking:
- Discover the power of the spoken word to bolster your faith when you're doubting.
- Discern what should or shouldn't be said so that you honor God with your speech.
- Develop the ability to praise God and voice wisdom even in tough circumstances.
Get inspired by Tony's teaching on the tongue and model with your mouth the character of God. Don't let your words bring cursing or destruction to yourself and those you love. Instead, let your words minister to and speak life into the world around you.
visit Groups page for more info