Our Preschool Philosophy
As a Christian based preschool, we believe that God has created each child with their own unique personalities and characteristics. We believe that a child needs spiritual, social, emotional, cognitive, physical, and creative experiences to aid in the child's total development. We believe that having your child in our program is a privilege and we strive to use God's Word, our actions, and our attitudes to ensure a safe and loving environment for the children entrusted in our care.
Shalimar United Methodist Preschool does not discriminate against race, age, sex, creed or national origin.
Pre-K Program (ratio 11:1) Child must be 4 by September 1st and be potty trained.
PreK is 5 Days a week. Monday - Friday 8:45 am - 12:15 pm
We are a VPK Provider so the state pays your child's tuition if they meet the age and residency requirements.
Preschool Program (ratio 12:1) Child must be 3 by September 1st and be potty trained. Registration Fee $50
- 2 days a week $115 per month (Tuesday, Thursday) 8:45 am - 12:15 pm
- 3 days a week $170 per month (Monday, Wednesday, Friday) 8:45 am - 12:15 pm
- 5 Days a week $265 per month
Lunch Bunch is available for our Preschool and PreK children, Mon-Thurs. from 12:15 pm - 2:00 pm.
This is purely a social time for the children. You provide your child's lunch and the cost is $6.00 per day.
Mother's Day Out (ratio 8:1) Child must be 2 by the first day of school. Registration Fee $50
- 2 days per week - $115 per month (Tuesday, Thursday) 8:45 am - 12:15 pm
- 3 days per week - $170 per month (Monday, Wednesday, Friday) 8:45 am - 12:15 pm
- 5 days per week - $265 per month
Karen Jadin |
| 850-651-0721 ext.109
SUMC Preschool #License C010K0062