Every Wednesday, from 07/10/2019 to 08/21/2019, 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM
Come join a small group of women who desire to learn to live loved when we are feeling less than, left out, and lonely for a new bible study called "Uninvited" by Lysa TerKeurst.
Wednesday nights | 6:00-7:30 | Room 214
July 10th - Meet and Greet is Wednesday
July 17th - 6-week class
You are invited! Please contact Sharon Patterson at or call/text 850-259-5149 to be sure to receive a book at the meet and greet. Childcare is available if needed.
In Uninvited, Lysa TerKeurst shares her own deeply personal experiences with rejection from the incredibly painful childhood abandonment by her father to the perceived judgment of the perfectly toned woman one elliptical over.
With biblical depth, gut-honest vulnerability, and refreshing wit, TerKeurst's Uninvited helps readers:
- Release the desire to fall apart or control the actions of others by embracing God-honoring ways to process their hurt.
- Know exactly what to pray for the next ten days to steady their soul and restore their confidence.
- Overcome the two core fears that feed our insecurities by understanding the secret of belonging.
- Stop feeling left out and start believing that "set apart" does not mean "set aside."
- End the cycle of perceived rejection by refusing to turn a small incident into a full blown issue.