Every Monday, 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Class restarting January 14, 2019.
Monday Night Bible Study group led by Ralph Johnson will pick up again on January 14 for a 6 week study “Entrusted" by Beth Moore. .
Learn To Guard What God Has Entrusted To You
A 6-Session Study of 2 Timothy
We were never meant to take this journey of faith alone or in secret. God has entrusted us with the great and mighty gift of the gospel, something too precious and life-giving to keep to ourselves.
In this 6-session Bible study, Beth will encourage you to guard what God has entrusted to you, further His kingdom by sharing Christ with others, and pour into future generations just as Paul once mentored Timothy. Because in this journey of joy and hardship, we need each other to stay the course and live lives of faithfulness.
- Biblically-rooted and gospel-centered content
- Interactive teaching videos (approximately one hour per session)
- Leader material available with guides to questions and discussion with small groups
- Beth's recitation of 2 Timothy to encourage Scripture memorization
- 5 personal study segments with homework to complete between 6 weeks of group sessions
- Additional articles by Melissa Moore, Beth's daughter and ministry partner, included
The class will meet in the Family Life Center from 6-8pm.
visit Groups page for more info